Lloyds Bank London 399 Oxford Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||09.00 - 17.00|
|Tuesday||09.00 - 17.00|
|Wednesday||09.00 - 17.00|
|Thursday||09.00 - 17.00|
|Friday||09.00 - 17.00|
|Saturday||09.00 - 15.00|
Our Oxford Street Branch caters to your modern banking needs. Over two floors, our branch showcases our commitment to a green future. Exciting new additions include our Knowledge Bar where you can come for help with account queries, Internet Banking and our Mobile Banking app.
Look out for our bespoke Events and Commercial Pop-Ups in this branch for the future.
This branch has a host of sustainable furniture and materials from recycled sources. Come in to have a look around and ask us about the journey we are on to a greener future.
Drop in and visit our Knowledge Bar on the first floor, where we can help you with your account queries or show you the best way to use your Mobile Banking app or Internet Banking.
If you're looking to buy a house, move or remortgage to us, try our mortgage calculator to see what you could borrow.
Can we save you a trip?
There are lots of ways to stay on top of your money that don't involve going to a branch:
- On our app or Internet Banking – to stay on top of payments, you can manage direct debits and standing orders, pay a bill or person and even pay in a cheque on our app (up to £1,000 per cheque and £2,000 in total per day).
- Check your balance – you can check your balance online, by phoning telephone banking and using our automated service or at an ATM.
- Planning a move? To keep your moving plans moving, you can calculate your borrowing online, as well as speak to a Mortgage Adviser over video or phone.
- Need to manage your overdraft? Visit our overdraft hub.
- Applying for a loan? More information about loans.
- Need a home insurance quote? Visit our home insurance hub.
Don't forget, you can also bank at your local Post Office. You can check your balance, take money out and pay cash or cheques into your current account at Post Office counters. Make sure you check their website for up-to-date information about opening hours.