Lloyds Bank Manchester Market Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||09.00 - 19.00|
|Tuesday||09.00 - 19.00|
|Wednesday||09.00 - 19.00|
|Thursday||09.00 - 19.00|
|Friday||09.00 - 19.00|
|Saturday||09.00 - 16.00|
|Sunday||11.00 - 16.00|
Our flagship branch in Manchester offers seven-day banking with longer opening hours, in a bright and welcoming environment. Over two floors, the branch features a coffee bar, safe deposit boxes, free Wi-Fi, a business hub and a busy events programme.
Take a look at everything our branch has to offer.
A professional space you can use to work and network with other local business owners. Our dedicated Business Connector can help you connect with relevant businesses in the area and support you on your business growth journey. You'll also be able to take advantage of our free business and networking events programme.If you're not in the area, you can also access online business support through our Business Resource Centre.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Our Safe Deposit Boxes offer peace of mind and protection to our personal and business current account customers. You can protect your valuables and irreplaceable items such as jewellery, family heirlooms or important documents, for one simple annual fee. Access to the box is limited to a single individual (Authorised User), which means you can store sensitive information in confidence.
If you're looking to buy a house, move or remortgage to us, try our mortgage calculator to see what you could borrow.
Can we save you a trip?
There are lots of ways to stay on top of your money that don't involve going to a branch:
- On our app or Internet Banking – to stay on top of payments, you can manage direct debits and standing orders, pay a bill or person and even pay in a cheque on our app (up to £1,000 per cheque and £2,000 in total per day).
- Check your balance – you can check your balance online, by phoning telephone banking and using our automated service or at an ATM.
- Planning a move? To keep your moving plans moving, you can calculate your borrowing online, as well as speak to a Mortgage Adviser over video or phone.
- Need to manage your overdraft? Visit our overdraft hub.
- Applying for a loan? More information about loans.
- Need a home insurance quote? Visit our home insurance hub.
Don't forget, you can also bank at your local Post Office. You can check your balance, take money out and pay cash or cheques into your current account at Post Office counters. Make sure you check their website for up-to-date information about opening hours.