Lloyds Bank Skegness
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||09.00 - 15.30|
|Tuesday||09.00 - 15.30|
|Wednesday||09.00 - 15.30|
|Thursday||09.00 - 15.30|
|Friday||09.00 - 15.30|
|Saturday||09.00 - 13.00|
If you're looking to buy a house, move or remortgage to us, try our mortgage calculator to see what you could borrow.
Lloyds Bank Virtual Events
Whether you are taking your first step on the property ladder or moving to a new home, it can be daunting. There is a lot to consider, which is why we are here to help with our free virtual home events.
Can we save you a trip?
There are lots of ways to stay on top of your money that don't involve going to a branch:
- On our app or Internet Banking – to stay on top of payments, you can manage direct debits and standing orders, pay a bill or person and even pay in a cheque on our app (up to £1,000 per cheque and £2,000 in total per day).
- Check your balance – you can check your balance online, by phoning telephone banking and using our automated service or at an ATM.
- Planning a move? To keep your moving plans moving, you can calculate your borrowing online, as well as speak to a Mortgage Adviser over video or phone.
- Need to manage your overdraft? Visit our overdraft hub.
- Applying for a loan? More information about loans.
- Need a home insurance quote? Visit our home insurance hub.
Don't forget, you can also bank at your local Post Office. You can check your balance, take money out and pay cash or cheques into your current account at Post Office counters. Make sure you check their website for up-to-date information about opening hours.